Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Returning to blogging


So I've been thinking a lot lately about how to stay in touch with people from around the world and the idea of getting back into posting here came up. I don't know if I'll be any better at this than last year, but I'm going to try. The last year has been a whirlwind of activity and change that only God could have orchestrated. I'm so in awe of who He is and all that He has done in me in this year. I've gone from being a full-time foster mom to kids in need, to being a student spending time in the classroom and in East Asia and Haiti on outreach, to being a full-time missionary. I'm amazed when I look back at all God's done in the last few years in my heart and life. I've included below the two latest email updates about where I am and have been lately.  I would love to hear from any of you and my contact info is included.

Blessings,
Tori

No comments: